As of March 24, 2020
Attleboro Land Trust properties remain open (during daylight hours) for the time being.
Please comply with local, state, and federal emergency orders.
Please follow guidelines recommended by government health agencies.
When visiting our properties:
- Maintain a 6-foot distance between yourself and other people on trails, boardwalks, and at parking lots.
- Be generous in yielding the right of way to others, if you can safely do so.
- On loop trails, follow the arrows.
- Do not step onto a boardwalk if someone is already on the boardwalk coming toward you.
- Treat all with extra courtesy and respect.
- Leash your dog, use a doggie bag, and take it home with you.
- Remember to take precautions for ticks.
For extra comfort on the trail, download and print a trail map before you leave home.