Attleboro Land Trust properties are open during daylight hours, with the understanding that visitors will follow local, state, and federal COVID-19 rules and guidelines.
When visiting our properties:
- Maintain a 6-foot distance between yourself and other people on trails, boardwalks, and at parking lots.
- Be generous in yielding the right of way to others, if you can safely do so.
- On loop trails, follow the arrows.
- Do not step onto a boardwalk if someone is already on the boardwalk coming toward you.
- Treat all with extra courtesy and respect.
- Leash your dog, use a doggie bag, and take it home with you.
- Remember to take precautions for ticks.
For extra comfort on the trail, download and print a trail map before you leave home.