Dates have been set for the Attleboro Community Garden 2019 Season Registration Sessions.
If interested, please join us for one of our sessions which will take place at the Attleboro Library.
- Saturday, February 9, 10:30 to noon
- Wednesday, February 13, 6 to 8
- Saturday, February 16, 10 to noon
- Monday, March 11, 6:30 pm – includes a Seed Starting Workshop
- All new and returning gardeners must attend one of the registration and orientation sessions in person.
- There will be a 20 minute Orientation at each of the session
- The plot fee for 2019 is $25
- New gardeners will be placed on a wait list on a first come basis
- If inclement weather causes library to be closed, registration session will be cancelled.
- March 2nd Session including a workshop on seed starting rescheduled to March 11
For more information, contact Juliet Teixeira, email@example.com, 508-222-2569 or visit the Attleboro Community Garden’s Facebook page.